Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RPG

This is an RPG based on the popular book series Warriors. You can join one of the clans or be a Kittypet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
DON'T REGISTER AT THIS SITE!!! THIS SITE DIED. REGISTER AT http://warriorcatsclan.forumotion.net

MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonFang

MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw Empty
PostSubject: MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw   MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:04 am

MoonFang, who had been training himself up to an above average level of strength and speed, strolled into the fist den he could find, which turned out to be the Nursery. The Queens looked up and glared at him as his scent was not f
of ThunderClan. "What do you want?" A large Queen asked. "I am searching for my brother, GoldenClaw, who was kidnapped as a kit." MoonFang explained. A small kit stumbled towards MoonFang and sat at his paws.

"Who is GoldenClaw?" she asked. She obviously wanted a story. "SunKit, come back," her mother called. "Don't worry," MoonFang said to the Queen. He turned to the kit. "GoldenClaw is my brother, you see, and a very naughty person took him away from his mummy and daddy when he was not much older than yourself." The kit saw a tear form in the loner's eyes as he lay down. She put both paws on his nose, stood up on her hind legs, and used one paw to wipe away the tear. "I want to help you find him," she said. MoonFang smiled at the sweet kit. "I'm sure you can when you're older, although I hope I find him by then." Then the Queen stood up and took hold of her kit firmly in her jaws, glared at MoonFang before returning to her orignal spot.
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

PostSubject: Re: MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw   MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:15 pm

Silverwind came in, following an unfamiliar scent. She froze as she saw Moonfang. "Is he bothering you, Greysocks?" she said to the Queen, dipping her head to stretch out to the kits. The kit and Silverwind touched noses and Silverwind looked up at Moonfang, sizing him up.
Back to top Go down
MoonFang

PostSubject: Re: MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw   MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:54 am

MoonFang glanced at the Queen. She sighed and shook her head before cleaning her kit. MoonFang turned back to SilverWind. "I am looking for GoldenClaw." he explained. "Can you tell me where he is?" MoonFang sat and waited patiently for an answer.
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

PostSubject: Re: MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw   MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:36 am

Silverwind sat down, curling her tail over her forepaws. "GoldenPaw, huh?" she meowed thoughtfully. She sorrowfully shook her head. "I don't know that name." she said apologetically. "If he were a ThunderClan cat I'd know his name." She glanced at the queen, who had settled down again with her kits. "How old would he be? Older? Younger?"
Back to top Go down
MoonFang

PostSubject: Re: MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw   MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:38 pm

"He's younger," MoonFang mewed in reply. "He is my brother and was kidnapped as a kit and I am searching for him." MoonFang paused for a moment to scratch behind his ear before continuing. "Do you know where I could find him? I expected to find him here because he's always admired ThunderClan."
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

PostSubject: Re: MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw   MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:59 pm

Silverwind shook her head and licked her light grey paw. She listened to Moonfang's short tale, her green eyes glinting in the pale light. "It's nice to know that he admired our Clan." she said happily, "and I'm sorry for your loss. If I ever see a cat who looks or smells like you, I'll try and get word to you as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
Warrior
Warrior
Hawkfire

PostSubject: Re: MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw   MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:52 pm

Hawkfire awoke at the sound of talking. He innediately noticed the unfamiliar scent, and jumped out of his moss bed and into the clearing. Hawkfire traced the scent into the nursery, and expected it to be the black rogue that had come in once before. He rushed through the small nursery entrance, finding Silverwind and a cat who he had never seen before. Hawkfire fluffed his fur out to make himself look bigger and asked the strange cat, "Who are you and why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

PostSubject: Re: MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw   MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:00 pm

Silverwind stiffened then cried out in realisation. "I know someone who might be Goldenpaw!" she yowled. "I'll be right back!"

Silverwind charged out of the nursery, and into the warriors' den. "Goldflare. Come to the nursery immediately." she meowed to the fiery-pelted tom, before rushing back to Hawkfire and Moonfang.

"Hawk, this is Moonfang. He came here to look for his younger brother Goldenpaw." she said to the huge tomcat. She turned to Moonfang. "I know a cat who might be your brother. He's called Goldflare, and he's coming here now."
Back to top Go down
MoonFang

PostSubject: Re: MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw   MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:24 am

MoonFang looked at ShadowStar. "Golden...Flare?" MoonFang shook his head. "That can't be him." What MoonFang didn't know was that, because he'd never belonged to a clan, that cats' names changed as they ascended through the ranks. "My brother is GoldenPaw." It was then that a familiar fiery-pelted tom entered the nursery. MoonFnag's heart skipped a beat. It was him. The scent, the softness in his eyes, the recognizing shade of his fur. It was all so familiar. "GoldenPaw?" he breathed. "Is it really you?"
Back to top Go down
Goldflare

PostSubject: Re: MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw   MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:48 am

Goldflare looked at the golden-pelted tom. 'I know that face from somewhere' he thought to himself.
He heard that a cat named Moonfang has come to look for their brother.
'I had a brother named Moonfang, But I didn't see him again after what happened' He looked on.
He remembered when he ran away from his family, and waking up in the nursery here in ThunderClan.
"Where is my mummy and daddy?" He asked. The white she-cat brushed her tail over his cheek, "She's coming now".
Goldeflare looked over as a brown-pelted she cat padded inside the nursery, "Oh baby, Did you miss your mummy?" The she-cat asked him.
"But, your not my mu.." He said as a yowl rose throught the camp. "I'll be right back dear" The she-cat said as she raced out into the clearing.
'She's not my mummy, I want my mummy, Where's MoonFang, and my daddy?' He thought.

'Wait, The blue eyes, blue eyes, blue eyes......'
Goldenflare was suckling the milk out of his mother's belly.
'Goldkit, I think you've had enough milk for now, go and play with Moonfang' She purred.

He suddenly remembered the scent, the gold coloured pelt and the bright blue eyes.
"Is that you, Moonfang?"

Last edited by Goldflare on Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonFang

PostSubject: Re: MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw   MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:29 am

MoonFang looked down at GoldFlare, who was only slightly smaller than him, despite the large age difference. He nodded. "Yes, GoldFlare." he answered, his voice slightly wobbly. "Yes it is." MoonFang stepped forward one pace and lowered his body level slightly so that he was face-to-face with his long lost brother. "I've missed you so much." he breathed, putting his head over GoldFlare's shoulder, like a hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw   MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MoonFang Checks the First Clan for GoldenClaw
Page 1 of 1