Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RPG

This is an RPG based on the popular book series Warriors. You can join one of the clans or be a Kittypet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
DON'T REGISTER AT THIS SITE!!! THIS SITE DIED. REGISTER AT http://warriorcatsclan.forumotion.net

Clan Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

Clan Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Clan Announcement   Clan Announcement Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:40 am

Shadowstar yowled loudly to catch every cat's attention. When everyone had assembled, she began to speak. "Unfortunately, I have bad news for you all." she started, seeing worried glances on her warriors' faces. She continued,

"Only yesterday, the Clan was intruded by a rogue feline." a nearby queen burst into tears. "He stole one of our kits - the intelligent Brackenkit, and fled out of our territory. My deputy Riverheart and I, along with the WindClan leader who happened to be nearby, chased him down and attempted to save Brackenkit. Riverheart and the WindClan leader were quickly left behind, but I kept running. The cat, who smells strongly of ShadowClan, is as fast as myself." she paused for breath and coughed once or twice. She knew that everyone knew she was the fastest cat in the clan, and probably in the top 3 against all four clans.

"However, when I caught up he shouted something, and killed Brackenkit." she looked at her warriors as she spoke. "I need every one of you to keep a watch for him, and alert me or Riverheart - who will come straight to me..." she added with a glance at the Deputy. Riverheart could be quite rash at times. "Immediately. Do not attempt to fight him unless there is now other way. Blind him, inflict lasting pain, but don't kill him until I've sorted out whether he belongs to any clan. If he enters the camp, sound a warning alarm and move all kits, new apprentices, and queens to Pfeffa-Hrair." Pfeffa-hrair was the RiverClan codeword for a special burrow, which was through a hidden tunnel in the back of the leader's den. "And above all, be careful. I will go at moonhigh to the ShadowClan camp, to ask about this. Meeting ended." she jumped off the rock and walked towards the freshkill pile, before taking a squirrel and retreating to her den. She was thinking, trying to figure out what the mysterious cat meant when he shouted, "You're just like me!"...

OOC: I put the speech in bold so it is easier to pick out what Shadowstar is actually saying. BTW, anyone who has read watership down by richard adams, try and figure out what Pfeffa-hrair means lol ^^
Back to top Go down

Clan Announcement
Page 1 of 1