Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RPG

This is an RPG based on the popular book series Warriors. You can join one of the clans or be a Kittypet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
DON'T REGISTER AT THIS SITE!!! THIS SITE DIED. REGISTER AT http://warriorcatsclan.forumotion.net

Clan Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MossFire
Wind Clan Leader
Wind Clan Leader
MossFire

Clan Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Clan Announcement   Clan Announcement Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:03 am

MossStar sat in front of his den as his clan gathered around him. "Some of you may have noticed my temporary absence. Now you will find out why."

"I was patroling the border alone when I heard cries from within Riverclan territory. I went to go help, and found a rogue with a kidnapped Riverclan kit. He ran when I got there and continued running until a Riverclan warrior named Riverheart finally caught up with him. However, he still killed the kit and got away. I do not know what his name is."

"I want all of you to keep an eye out for this rogue. He is a danger to all of us, from everyone in the camp to all the patrols, from the smallest kit to the most expeienced warrior. If you scent him or even think you've scented him let me know immediately. I want someone guarding the camp all day and all night, preferably more than one cat. That is all."
Back to top Go down

Clan Announcement
Page 1 of 1