Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RPG

This is an RPG based on the popular book series Warriors. You can join one of the clans or be a Kittypet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
DON'T REGISTER AT THIS SITE!!! THIS SITE DIED. REGISTER AT http://warriorcatsclan.forumotion.net

MoonFang Finished

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonFang

MoonFang Finished Empty
PostSubject: MoonFang Finished   MoonFang Finished Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:44 am

Name: MoonFang
Clan: Loner

Looks: MoonFang is a slim, but well-built cat with soft golden fur. He has deep blue eyes and is faster and more flexible than most other cats. He developed his looks from his mother and his characteristics from is dead father.
Personality: MoonFang just wants help others out, but wishes to remain a loner. He is kind and caring towards all cats and escpecially loves kits. He has a younger brother, GoldenClaw, who was kidnapped as a kit, and it is MoonFang's mission to find him.
Birth/History: His parents were both born and grew up in WindClan, but when MoonFang was several moons old (and GoldenClaw was kidnapped) he decided to set out on a mission to find his brother. He was gone for so long, that he found out that life as a loner was much more exciting, with much more freedom.

RP Sample:
MoonFang lay on the soft grass, dead fish in his paws, happily munching away on his lunch. Okay, so I've already checked ShadowClan and RiverClan out of the main clans, he thought to himself So I'll go to ThunderClan next. MoonFang licked the remains of the fish before kicking it back into the lake. The scar itched from where the RiverClan leader had attacked him for intruding. MoonFang licked the ingury gently before setting off, once again, on his mission.

MoonFang soon reached ThunderClan. He entered the warriors' den with nothing but pride and clearly announced. "My name is MoonFang, I am on a journey to find my lost brother, GoldenClaw. Can someone please direct me to your leader?" A young kit ran up to MoonFang and, assuming he was doing good, pointed towards the Leader's Den. "FireKit!" His mother hissed. "Get back here now!" The kit hung its head in shame and walked back to his mother.

MoonFang entered the Leader's Den and found WhiteStar. "Good day, WhiteStar," he greeted so that WhiteStar noticed his entry. "I am MoonFang and I am a loner. I am looking for my lost brother, GoldenClaw, who was kidnapped as a kit. Can you help me?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

MoonFang Finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoonFang Finished   MoonFang Finished Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:11 pm

It's good. APPROVED
Back to top Go down

MoonFang Finished
Page 1 of 1