Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RPG

This is an RPG based on the popular book series Warriors. You can join one of the clans or be a Kittypet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
DON'T REGISTER AT THIS SITE!!! THIS SITE DIED. REGISTER AT http://warriorcatsclan.forumotion.net

Choosing the RiverClan Deputy...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

Choosing the RiverClan Deputy... Empty
PostSubject: Choosing the RiverClan Deputy...   Choosing the RiverClan Deputy... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:01 pm

Shadowstar took her place on the large boulder where announcements were made. She had been clan leader for only one day, and had to settle into the routine quickly. She had the leader's den, which was a cave with a curtain of lichen draping over the entrance, and she also had to change her name. She was no longer Shadowfang, the silent warriorcat, but Shadowstar, fearless leader of RiverClan. She had been given her nine lives by StarClan and had new responsiblities, one of which she was about to fulfil - choosing her clan's deputy cat.

Sitting atop the rock with her tail curled around her front paws, Shadow yowled out the announcement greeting,

"May all cats able to catch their own food gather here." when all cats had assembled, she began the ceremony. "I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve my choice. The time has come for me to appoint a new Deputy. The new Deputy will be..." Shadow's heterochromic eyes darted quickloy over every warrior's face.

"The new Deputy will be...Riverheart. Congratulations." she said after a slight pause. She came to meet the young RiverClan cat and licked her shoulder in congratulations. "Now, Riverheart. Get yourself a mouse from the freshkill pile and get some sleep. We have a long journey ahead of us for the Gathering. I will wake you and everyone else who is coming." with that, the young RiverClan leader turned, took a sparrow from the pile, and stalked silently off to her den to eat it and sleep.
Back to top Go down
FireHeart
Deputy
Deputy
FireHeart

Choosing the RiverClan Deputy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choosing the RiverClan Deputy...   Choosing the RiverClan Deputy... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:25 pm

RiverHeart sat and waited patiently for ShadowStar to decide the Deputy. Every muscle in her body tensed. "The new Deputy will be..." RiverHeart held her breath. "RiverHeart." RiverHeart was amazed. She hadn't expected to be chosen as Deputy.

"Thank you." She breathed as ShadowStar licked her shoulder. She was over-whelmed at this opportunity and couldn't wait to fulfill her responsibilities.
Back to top Go down

Choosing the RiverClan Deputy...
Page 1 of 1