Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RPG

This is an RPG based on the popular book series Warriors. You can join one of the clans or be a Kittypet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
DON'T REGISTER AT THIS SITE!!! THIS SITE DIED. REGISTER AT http://warriorcatsclan.forumotion.net

Attack on RiverClan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodStorm

BloodStorm

Attack on RiverClan Empty
PostSubject: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:21 pm

BloodStorm bolted through RiverClan territory towards their camp. He had the ever-lasting scent of ShadowClan on him. 'War might be provoked by my acts...' BloodStorm thought, laughing low. 'I'll kill anyone that gets in my way...' he thought, picking up the pace. He planned to kidnap a RiverClan kit to take in as his apprentice. He soon picked up the scent of RiverClan cats as he neared their camp. "Not many are present...Maybe three warriors..." he meowed, leaping forward.
Back to top Go down
FireHeart
Deputy
Deputy
FireHeart

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:51 pm

RiverHeart sat by the lake, delicately licking her paw and cleaning herself. She suddenly saw a black figure dart through RiverClan territory. *He's no RiverClan warrior* she thought to herself. He's an intruder. She raced after the feline, struggling to keep up.
Back to top Go down
BloodStorm

BloodStorm

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:52 pm

BloodStorm was too quick and was able to get a large amount of distance between him and his follower by the time he reached the camp. He instantly lept towards the Nursery and barged inside frightening the queens and kits alike.
Back to top Go down
FireHeart
Deputy
Deputy
FireHeart

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:57 pm

RiverHeart, who had lost sight of the intruder, managed to keep his scent. *Oh no, he's in the nursery! I must hurry!* she thought to herself, running faster than she'd ever run before. She bounded into the nursery which was full of terrified queens and kits. "Leave, now!" she yowled at the intruder. "You shall not harm a single queen or kit!"
Back to top Go down
BloodStorm

BloodStorm

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:01 pm

"Who said I was here to hurt anyone...?" BloodStorm snickered, swiftly catching a black pelted kit by the scruff of it's neck and bull dozing past Riverheart. The kit whined and struggled but eventually fell limp. "I'm taking this kit." BloodStorm meowed, his red piercing eyes darting into the RiverClan cat. He sat the kit down onto the ground and lept towards Riverheart with his claws unsheathed while slashing forward at the cats shoulder blade.
Back to top Go down
FireHeart
Deputy
Deputy
FireHeart

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:15 am

RiverHeart yowled in pain as she was slashed fiercly on the shoulder blade, but refused to give in. RiverHeart leapt over BloodStorm, bounding off of his back and landed beside the frightened kit.

"Take your kits!" she mewed to the Queens. "Take them to RatsWodahs's Den!" Every RiverClan cat knew that this was RiverHeart's code for ShadowStar's (the leader's) den.

She then grabbed the kit by the scruff of his neck, flung him onto her back and dashed out of the nursery and into the forest.
Back to top Go down
BloodStorm

BloodStorm

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:47 pm

BloodStorm instantly dashed after the RiverClan she-cat in full pursuit running as fast as his muscular legs could carry him. He was gaining speed and was catching up to her quickly.
Back to top Go down
MossFire
Wind Clan Leader
Wind Clan Leader
MossFire

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:41 pm

MossStar stood on the edge of the territory. He could here yowling, as if someone was in trouble. "Should I help?" he wondered. "I may get into trouble myself. But Shadowstar did help me when I was chased by the foxes..." He made up his mind and ran across the border towards the yowling. "I only hope I'm not going to regret doing this."

He ran as fast as he could, faster than any other cat he knew. He saw a Riverclan warrior, Riverheart running from a cat he did not recognize. "It a rouge!" he thought. He leaped onto the rouge cat, pinning him down with a paw on his neck and another on his shoulder. "This isn't you're territory. Leave or you will have to deal with me as well as Riverclan."
Back to top Go down
BloodStorm

BloodStorm

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:30 pm

BloodStorm only cackled with laughter as he easily flung the WindClan cat off of himself. "No WindClan cat can beat me!" BloodStorm yowled, noticing that the other cat continued to run away. 'Enough holding back...' BloodStorm thought leaping towards RiverHeart at incredible speeds and dashed right beside the RiverClan cat. He then tackled him and as he tackled him he took hold of the kit making it free of RiverHearts jaws.

"I'd love to stay and kill you both. But this little guy might get hurt." he mewed, holding the kit up by the scruff of it's neck and dashing off forward swiftly escaping the sight of both of the cats. "I'll have to cut off my scent trail..." BloodStorm thought, running across the Thunderpath and continuing to run. When he felt safer he killed a couple of mice and rubbed his body in their remains to hide his scent and once again took off to where he lived.
Back to top Go down
FireHeart
Deputy
Deputy
FireHeart

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:36 pm

RiverHeart collapsed to the ground as the enemy feline tackled her. "The kit!" she mewed, barely a whisper. "Save the kit!" she looked over at the WindClan cat. "Please, save the kit! Don't let that...that horrible intruder get away," she yowled at him.
Back to top Go down
MossFire
Wind Clan Leader
Wind Clan Leader
MossFire

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:37 pm

"Hah! Too easy!" Mossstar yowled as he ran off after the rouge. "This rouge is fast, no doubt about it, but I'm the fastest cat in all the clans! He can't outrun me!" he thought, as he closed the distance with the cat. Then the scent trail dissapeared among a few dead mice. "No way! I am not going to let some rouge beat me!" He quickly searched the area for the scent but couldn't find it. He went closer to the Thunderpath, but still couldn't find the scent trail. He turned around sadly and went back to the Riverclan she-cat.
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:45 pm

ShadowStar rushed out of the camp, pursuing the ShadowClan cat without a sound. She was well-hidden, and had seen all. Zigzagging sideways so as to stay in cover, Shadow gradually started to catch up until she was running alongside the cat with only a thick line of reeds between them. Because she was in her own territory, Shadow's scent would be masked quite a lot, whereas the ShadowClan cat's scent stuck out like crowfood among freshkill.

Shadow had excellent aim, and charged out, flying at the black cat holding the kit. She knew she could not miss from this range, and he would have to drop the kit to defend himself. Her claws were unsheathed, and her long fangs bared in hatred. She felt and saw her claws sink into his shoulder, and held on tightly. Once she was sure that she could not be thrown off, she started darting her head forward - aiming for a firm grip on the cat's throat. The intruder could not win - it was impossible.
Back to top Go down
FireHeart
Deputy
Deputy
FireHeart

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:47 pm

RiverHeart, who had now fallen into unconsciousness, lay still on the mossy ground. Shebegan to have a vision:

BloodStorm dashed off, carrying the defenceless kit in his mouth. He killed several mice and covered himself in their scent. RiverHeart tried to stop him, but he couldn't move. Her legs refused to run, so all she could do is watch BloodStorm cackle evilly and make off with the poor RiverClan kit
Back to top Go down
MossFire
Wind Clan Leader
Wind Clan Leader
MossFire

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:00 pm

Mossstar looked over the unconcious Riverclan she-cat. She looked like she was having a nightmare. He tried to wake her up, but nothing happened. He sighed and began to carry her to the Riverclan camp, then stopped. "I should still be looking for that rouge," he thought. He set Riverheart down and ran back towards the Thunderpath.
Back to top Go down
FireHeart
Deputy
Deputy
FireHeart

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:21 pm

RiverHeart woke up suddenly just in time to see MossStar dash off into the distance. "Wait!" she yowled at the top of her voice. "I have some information for you!" she sprinted off at top speed. She caught up to MossStar, panting. "The rouge.."she panted. "Smothered himself in *pant* mice, so that he *wheeze* smalled like them."
Back to top Go down
BloodStorm

BloodStorm

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:36 pm

He heard a rustling as the RiverClan leader lept from the reeds beside him, but he was too fast to be attacked. With the kit still in his mouth he skid to the side dodging the cat. "Your pathetic..." BloodStorm mewed, with the kit still in his mouth. He could easily kill the kit and second with a hard enough bite. "I'm going to leave. If you follow the kit will die." BloodStorm meowed, viciously. The kit whined and kicked before once again falling limp like before.

"I'll take good care of him. Don't worry." the rogue mewed, half sincere half devilishly. He then took off at nearly twice the speed he was running before. Even if the cat did follow him she wouldn't be quick enough to keep up. Not only that but his scent was completely hidden by the mouse remains. He kept his perfect grip on the kit the whole time. He would be able to scent the she-cat from before if she followed because he could now detect her scent from the territory scent.
Back to top Go down
FireHeart
Deputy
Deputy
FireHeart

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:43 pm

As Moss didn't reply, RiverHeat dashed ahead of him. She smelled a scent of mouse hanging in the air. Two can play at this game she thought and rubbed herself in what must have been the same mice that BloodStorm had. She carried on and soon saw ShadowStar, her leader, in the distance. She appeared to be chasing something and RiverHeart sensed that it was BloodStorm.
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:49 pm

Shadow yowled and pushed off. She kept running, making sure to keep the cat in her line of sight. It would be tragic, but if the kit had to die for the sake of the clan, so be it. "Don't underestimate me!" she yowled to the stranger as she ran. Shadow had loads of stamina and could go on running for hours and hours without slowing down.
Back to top Go down
BloodStorm

BloodStorm

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:58 pm

"Your just like me! Taking a life for the sake of your clan!" BloodStorm yowled, and he pushed even more. He could keep this up forever. He felt refreshed and thought he would never stop. He continued to speed up and ShadowStar began to fall further and further behind. He had crossed the ThunderPath and soon got an idea. The monsters rushing behind him would buy him some time.

He killed a mouse and put it behind some reeds before running the other direction. It was impossible for the RiverClan cat to continue to follow. He was beginning to think the kit was not worth all of the effort. He could come back and try again later. He snickered as the RiverClan scent wasn't within distance of him. He was safe for now. He continued to run twice as fast as an RiverClan cat could. He just ran straight. He would run until he got to his shelter.
Back to top Go down
FireHeart
Deputy
Deputy
FireHeart

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:02 pm

RiverHeart managed to take a refreshing drink whilst running from a passing pond. She ran faster and faster, passed ShadowStar and followed BloodStorm, despite his cunning plan. "This way!" she yowled back to ShadowStar. She was gradually getting closer and closer to BloodStorm until he was only about 20 metres away. "Give back that kit right now!" she yowled at BloodStorm. "He is an innocent infant and you are taking him from his mother, you monster!"
Back to top Go down
BloodStorm

BloodStorm

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:06 pm

"I warned you! The kit dies!" BloodStorm yowled, biting down onto the kits scruff and ripping most of it's neck from it's body instantly killing it before slinging it's bloody lifeless body back at FireHeart. "Your the monsters!" BloodStorm cackled continuing to run. He escaped into the forest with the others distracted by the kits dead body.
[Leaves Topic]
Back to top Go down
FireHeart
Deputy
Deputy
FireHeart

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:14 pm

RiverHeart stopped immediatly. She gazed down at the poor kit, which lay as still and cold as stone on the ground at her feet. She licked the oozing blood off of its neck. "He'll pay," she said to the dead kit.

"I will kill him, even if it takes me all my life, I WILL kill him, darling kit," with a tear in her eye, she picked up the body and placed it gently on her back. Sh ran back to the clan, past ShadowStar and took him directly to the leader's denwhere the Queens and kits lay in wait for news.

They all gasped as RiverHeart walked in with the bleeding kit on her back. She took the kit to its mother. "I'm very sorry. I will avenge your son's death, I assure you." Allowing the Queen to take her child from her, crying into its fur.
Back to top Go down
MossFire
Wind Clan Leader
Wind Clan Leader
MossFire

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:38 am

MossStar arrived just as the rouge killed the kit. "Oh Starclan no........ I'm too late." He looked at the Riverheart. "I'm sorry. I got sidetracked by his tricks with the mice." He paused, wondering where the rouge was now, and who he would strike next. "I will return to my clan now. I am sorry for trespassing, but I thought I might be able to help." He turned around and walked to the Windclan camp. "Next time we meet, you won't be so lucky, rouge. Next time, you're the prey."
Back to top Go down
FireHeart
Deputy
Deputy
FireHeart

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:52 am

RiverHeart exited the leaders den with only these words: "You may go back to the nursery". RiverHeart walked down to the lake when she felt something inside her stomach. Almost like something punching her from the inside...or maybe it was a kick.

RiverHeart dashed into the nursery and approached the first Queen she could see. "How do you know if you are going to have a kit?" she ased hurridly. The Queen smiled. "You feel kicks in your stomach often and you may often be sick. Your stomach also grows and when it is as large as hers" - she pointed to a feline giving birth - "you know that the kit is due soon."

RiverHeart left the Clan in shock. "How could this have happened?" RiverHeart thought out loud. Surely that one night with...No! He couldn't possibly be the...Or could he? RiverHeart took a deep breath and slowly headed towards the WindClan territories.
Back to top Go down
FireHeart
Deputy
Deputy
FireHeart

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:28 am

--END OF TOPIC--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on RiverClan   Attack on RiverClan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on RiverClan
Page 1 of 1