Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RPG

This is an RPG based on the popular book series Warriors. You can join one of the clans or be a Kittypet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
DON'T REGISTER AT THIS SITE!!! THIS SITE DIED. REGISTER AT http://warriorcatsclan.forumotion.net

Choosing a deputy...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Redstar
Shadow Clan Warrior
Shadow Clan Warrior
Redstar

Choosing a deputy... Empty
PostSubject: Choosing a deputy...   Choosing a deputy... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:37 pm

Redstar padded out of his den and into the middle of the camp. Today was his first morning as a Clan Leader, and now was the time to assign a deputy. "Let all cats able to catch their own prey gather in the main clearing for an announcement." Redstar said. As everyone assembled, Redstar tried to look as much as a clan leader as possible. He felt all eyes on him, and shifted uncomfortably. "You can do this. No pressure. It's only one of the most important decisions I'll ever make."He thought.

Redstar took a deep breath and said,"It is time for me to choose a deputy for Shadowclan. I have called upon Starclan for advice to help me choose." Redstar looked at every individual warrior, until his eyes finally rested on Flameclaw. "The new deputy of Shadowclan will be...Flameclaw."
Back to top Go down
FlameClaw
Deputy
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a deputy...   Choosing a deputy... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:10 pm

Flameclaw sat up straight, painfully aware that his tawny-flame coloured coat stuck out from the pure black pelts of his fellows. He looked around, his tail twitching slightly with excitement. The ShadowClan Leader began to speak, and focused fully on his leader. He looked calmly into the Clan Leader's eyes as they swept over the warriors assembled.

"The new Deputy of ShadowClan will be...Flameclaw" the black leader announced, looking Flameclaw in the eyes.

Flameclaw could've exploded with happiness as this point. He had been trying for this post a long time, working incredibly hard on missions, and even putting up with Nightpaw - his arrogant little apprentice who was thankfully now a warrior. But instead, he walked calmly but with a slight spring in his step towards Redstar, and dipped his head respectfully.

"Thank you, RedStar." he mewed gratefully, giving the tom's shoulder a friendly lick. "I will try very hard."
Back to top Go down
Redstar
Shadow Clan Warrior
Shadow Clan Warrior
Redstar

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a deputy...   Choosing a deputy... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:35 pm

Redstar padded up to Flameclaw. "Congratulations." He said. "Your now the deputy of Shadowclan. The Gathering will be soon, so grab a mouse and get sleep. I don't want anything to go wrong." That's all Redstar said before stalking off toward his den. "I really need some sleep" he muttered, stretching out on his moss bed.
Back to top Go down
FlameClaw
Deputy
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a deputy...   Choosing a deputy... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:40 pm

Flameclaw nodded eagerly and trotted over to the freshkill pile. Grabbing a mouse on the way past the pile, he carried it carefully in his strong jaws as he walked over to his den. Laying it down, he ate it in a few large mouthfuls and stretched out half in the sun to sleep.

"The Gathering...and my first day as Deputy...I hope I do OK..." he thought as he drifted off to sleep in the ShadowClan den.
Back to top Go down
Redstar
Shadow Clan Warrior
Shadow Clan Warrior
Redstar

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a deputy...   Choosing a deputy... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:05 pm

-AFTER THE GATHERING-

"Good job at the gathering." Redstar said to Flameclaw. "I want a patrol to go along the Windclan border. I will come, I hope you can come, and I will bring a new apprentice, Flintpaw." He announced.

"So, Flameclaw, are you up for it?" Redstar asked.
Back to top Go down
FlameClaw
Deputy
Deputy

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a deputy...   Choosing a deputy... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:48 am

Flameclaw nodded eagerly. He liked going on patrols, always hoping to bring back some freshkill for the clan or to fight off an intruder. He flexed his claws and his tail moved side-to-side slowly.

"I'll go." he meowed, "When to we set off?"
Back to top Go down
Redstar
Shadow Clan Warrior
Shadow Clan Warrior
Redstar

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a deputy...   Choosing a deputy... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:28 am

"Might as well go now." Redstar said. He padded to the apprentice's den. "C'mon, Flintpaw, time to go." The apprentice bounced out of the den and followed Redstar and Flameclaw. Redstar led them out of the camp and as for north as the Shadowclan territory could go. He started to go south once at the border, occaisonally training Flintpaw. "Flameclaw, uh, wait a second...everybody find some cover!" Redstar commanded, jumping into a nearby bush. "Look over there, on Windclan territory." Redstar pointed with his muzzle at a group of rogue cats.

-TOPIC CLOSED UNTIL ARTER BATTLE-
Posts should be continued in "Hunting along Windclan Border"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a deputy...   Choosing a deputy... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choosing a deputy...
Page 1 of 1