Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RPG

This is an RPG based on the popular book series Warriors. You can join one of the clans or be a Kittypet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
DON'T REGISTER AT THIS SITE!!! THIS SITE DIED. REGISTER AT http://warriorcatsclan.forumotion.net

Swallowpaw: FINISHED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Electrode

Swallowpaw: FINISHED Empty
PostSubject: Swallowpaw: FINISHED   Swallowpaw: FINISHED Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:12 am

Name: Swallowpaw
Clan: WindClan

Looks: Swallowpaw's fur is blue-gray and short. It is well groomed and evenly coats his lean-built body. His eyes are round and in the center between shining amber and bright yellow.
Personality: Swallowpaw can be a bit hyper at times, and he's rather ignorant, but he remembers things well to counterbalance that. Sometimes it seems like he's focusing, when something else is going on in his brain. He obeys anything rational from a cat of higher rank than him, but other times he stands up for what he thinks is right and isn't afraid to speak his mind. He believes that there is no shame in losing a battle; the one who brags about winning it is the one who should be ashamed. He doesn't focus on what others say except if they're from a different Clan; that's when he carefully analyzes what they say and attempts to percept lies, although this doesn't always succeed. He's a bit irresponsible but a well-rounded apprentice nonetheless that looks up to his mentor and is friendly to all cats of his Clan. He attempts to solve problems with words and believes that anyone can like what they want without others worrying about them. He has a good sense of humor and likes to laugh with other cats, never at them. During times of battle he tries his best, but being an apprentice he challenges the weaker cats instead of warriors. Although he's not a medicine cat he likes helping him or her when he or she needs it. He's glad to help the elders and in exchange, like in all Clans, they tell him stories that he enjoys. He has a strong belief in StarClan and attacks ferociously if they're offended.
Birth: WindClan

RP Sample:

The gray mouse pricked its ears as its jaws vibrated rapidly upon the seed. Was something coming? It must have been its imagination, so it continued to nibble.

Another sound. That was when it was sure that something was coming. But it was still hungry! There was a big dilemma here. It grabbed the seed in one paw and attempted to hobble away, but there was a flash of blue-gray and it was stuck between the paws of some gigantic monster.

Swallowpaw dealt a quick bite to the mouse's neck. "Good catch, Swallowpaw!" he told himself. Leaving er a pawprint in the soil, he bounded back to show his mentor. He couldn't wait; he had felt like that had been his best catch yet. But was it? Right about now he wanted someone to eat it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swallowpaw: FINISHED   Swallowpaw: FINISHED Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:32 pm

Sorry, but this does not meet the moderators requirements.

You cannot be windclan or an apprentice.

Yeah, I'm a mod on my other account, I'm just posting through this one
Back to top Go down
Redstar
Shadow Clan Warrior
Shadow Clan Warrior
Redstar

PostSubject: Re: Swallowpaw: FINISHED   Swallowpaw: FINISHED Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:44 pm

I'm gettin' really tired of this crap, Kibaka.

-Only users with star in their username can approve or disapprove characters.
-Kibaka only has one profile
-Kibaka has gone wild because I banned him from the c-box
-The only admin, Whitestar, is gone FOREVER

Electrode, your character is APPROVED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swallowpaw: FINISHED   Swallowpaw: FINISHED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:28 am

I'm not going wild coz I was banned you idiot.

YOu'd know that If you checked out all my posts.

I am leaving, and I wanna go with a bang
Back to top Go down
Redstar
Shadow Clan Warrior
Shadow Clan Warrior
Redstar

PostSubject: Re: Swallowpaw: FINISHED   Swallowpaw: FINISHED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:56 am

WHATEVER
Back to top Go down
WhiteStar
Thunder Clan Leader
Thunder Clan Leader
WhiteStar

PostSubject: Re: Swallowpaw: FINISHED   Swallowpaw: FINISHED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:03 pm

I'm not gone forever...Sad I'm so sorry you guys
Check the announcements!
Back to top Go down
Silverstar

Silverstar

PostSubject: Re: Swallowpaw: FINISHED   Swallowpaw: FINISHED Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:55 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swallowpaw: FINISHED   Swallowpaw: FINISHED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swallowpaw: FINISHED
Page 1 of 1