Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RPG

This is an RPG based on the popular book series Warriors. You can join one of the clans or be a Kittypet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
DON'T REGISTER AT THIS SITE!!! THIS SITE DIED. REGISTER AT http://warriorcatsclan.forumotion.net

make a story!!

Go down 
+2
MoonFang
Wolfstar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jadeclaw
Warrior
Warrior
Jadeclaw

make a story!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: make a story!!   make a story!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:02 pm

and then stab you with...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: make a story!!   make a story!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:15 pm

a pineapple. Signed... Cow.

OOC: who's "you" referring to? This is a will, remember?

After...

OOC: YAY!! back to the story!

THis is it so far:

A slow, whirring sound was slowly coming closer to the cow, and it was going in a wide spiral shape like a huge tornado in a toilet. The cow began to moo as insanely as it began to engulf him. So the cow wrote his will. It said

"I love to kill things made of green spinach and big, purple teddies, So I will leave 5 cents to my bees in the fridge. I will finish my cake without eating my mother's earring, because I will throw up and it will spread all over my sister's face, and she will kick you in the toenail. If only I could lick a shoe, I would smack you with a sword and then stab you with a pineapple.

Signed,

Cow

After.........
Back to top Go down
Jadeclaw
Warrior
Warrior
Jadeclaw

PostSubject: Re: make a story!!   make a story!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:52 pm

uma nyuma fuzza wuzza
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: make a story!!   make a story!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:17 pm

OOC: thanks for editing ^^

Jadeclaw, can you please not ruin the topic? ><

IC:

A slow, whirring sound was slowly coming closer to the cow, and it was going in a wide spiral shape like a huge tornado in a toilet. The cow began to moo as insanely as it began to engulf him. So the cow wrote his will. It said

"I love to kill things made of green spinach and big, purple teddies, So I will leave 5 cents to my bees in the fridge. I will finish my cake without eating my mother's earring, because I will throw up and it will spread all over my sister's face, and she will kick you in the toenail. If only I could lick a shoe, I would smack Eddy with a sword and then stab him with a pineapple.

Signed,

Cow

After, "uma nyuma fuzza wuzza" Cow said. Which meant....
Back to top Go down
Redstar
Shadow Clan Warrior
Shadow Clan Warrior
Redstar

PostSubject: Re: make a story!!   make a story!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Gah sorry.

"I wish I had a..."
Back to top Go down
Catdogbunny

PostSubject: Re: make a story!!   make a story!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:30 pm

fish." He loved fish. Finally
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: make a story!!   make a story!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

make a story!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats RPG :: General :: Chat/Spam-
Jump to: