Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RPG

This is an RPG based on the popular book series Warriors. You can join one of the clans or be a Kittypet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
DON'T REGISTER AT THIS SITE!!! THIS SITE DIED. REGISTER AT http://warriorcatsclan.forumotion.net

lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake) Empty
PostSubject: lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake)   lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:16 pm

"RROWWWRR!!!" came the cry from the alley. Suddenly, Lifepaw stumbled into a bin. A resounding crash echoed through the alleyway. A human walked past the insane rabid cat, almost running. If Lifepaw's head wasn't so cloudy, he would have realised he was in the human town. "I love this stuff!!" he screamed as he jumped into the bin, licking the metal pointy thing.
After a while, it became obvious the 'stuff' had finished. Lifepaw suddenly snapped up. An alien, unflipped switch inside him suddenly turned on. He chased after the human being, and pounced...on his face. A strangled scream erupted from the man, and he ran in circles as his face was covered in blood. Lifepaw finally got bored at watching the human, and ran off, looking for more excitement. Without realising it, the pure white cat somehow ended up in soft powdery snow. His head was still in a daze, so he turned on his back and started to sing.
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

PostSubject: Re: lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake)   lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:33 pm

FlameClaw was out on patrol...again. He loved going on solo patrols; no cats were there to boss him about, and he could explore the places cats were normally forbidden to go. For example, the human city near his clan's territory. Flame laughed quietly as he picked his way past a bag of trash. A mouse darted across his path but he ignored it. City mice were disgusting, and tasted like the smell of the Thunderpath.

He'd been going for ages, at least a few hours, and had come to an open field. It was a human recreational ground, but Flame ignored the children's toys that littered the ground, held in place by some rusty pegs. It was snowing, and he was at the north of the city now. The grey mountains loomed in front of him, far away but still terrifyingly huge.

The snowflakes fell onto Flame's rusty-red back and he shook himself. When he opened his blue eyes again, he could see a cat - a white cat, rolling around in the shallow snow on his back and singing loudly. Flameclaw trotted closer, warily, for this cat reminded him of drunk humans.

"Are you OK?" he meowed cautiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake)   lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:42 pm

"You're on fire," he replied, his words slurred. Lifepaw continued to roll in the snow, but now he sang of cats on fire:

Cats on fire, Cats on fire
They are hired, They are hired,
To have a playful sheep

After singing the verse a few times, he stood up. "Lifepaw's my name, but right now, you can call me floor," mumbled the cat. He had an evil glisten in his eye, "Coz that's what you're gonna taste!!" Lifepaw suddenly pounced at the cat aiming to force the cat's face inot the snow by landing on it.
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

PostSubject: Re: lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake)   lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:50 pm

Flameclaw bristled, warily alarmed by the stranger's...strangeness. "Lifepaw, huh?" he mumbled. Lifepaw suddenly leapt for Flameclaw's face, and the tawny cat darted backwards out of the way, snow thrust into the white cat's face as the red one moved.

He stood at a safe distance, one forepaw raised slightly from the ground, poised to run or attack, and meowed confusedly, "What the heck did you eat?!" fur stood on end all the way down his spine, and he lashed his tail at 'Floor'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake)   lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:58 pm

As the cat lept out of the way lifepaw landed staright into the snow, wincing at the coldness on his teeth. He got up and jumped inot the air and rolled around in convulsion. He stopped when the cat asked him what he ate.

"I ate FAIRYDUST!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed jumping up and running around in circles, chasing his tail. Suddenly, he bit is tail. "Ow!!!" he said, waving his forelegs in the air as he stood on his hindlegs.
Back to top Go down
Jadeclaw
Warrior
Warrior
Jadeclaw

PostSubject: Re: lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake)   lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:18 pm

Jadeclaw was taking a nice little walk from Riverclan to Windclan to Shadowclan and then to Thunderclan when he decided to go into the town. He was walking around through the twistimg alleys when he heard...uh...something. Jadeclaw ran toward where the sound came from, soon finding that he was in the middle of a field covered with snow. They're were two cats, and one appeared to be mentally retarded. To confirm Jade's theory, the cat screamed that he ate fairydust.

Jadeclaw laughed when he saw the cat bite it's tail. He layed down flat against the snow, hiding himself from the two cat's view, hoping no of them heard his laugh.
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

PostSubject: Re: lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake)   lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:32 pm

Flame edged even more backwards, his ears flat down against his head. He turned away, to go back to his own clan territory, when he tripped over a cat hidden by a snowdrift. "Ow!" he yowled, getting to his feet and shaking his head. He turned to see the cat he had tripped over. "Sorry about that." he meowed apologetically. He automatically stiffened when he smelled that the cat was from riverclan, but since they were not in anyone's territory, there would be no point in starting a fight. "What are you doing here, in a human city?" he asked politely, taking a wary glance at the mad cat who was rearing up and flailing crazily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake)   lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:36 pm

A faint sound was heard by the two cats, and lifepaw turned his head. "Someone's here," he said in a low voice, narrowing his eyes. "NINJA attack!!!!" he shouted. Lifepaw seemed to start to go towards the source of noise, but suddenly he turned, and in a flash went to 'ninja attack' flameclaw. He smirked, knowing that the red cat would not even know what 'ninja attack'ed him!
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

PostSubject: Re: lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake)   lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:44 pm

Flameclaw was knocked off his feet and hissed angrily at the white cat as he stood again. "Watch out!" he growled, unsheathing his claws. "You try something like that again and I swear I'll..." he trailed off warningly, baring his teeth. The cat still seemed rather crazy, and Flameclaw sighed and shook his head. "You're an embarrassment to your clan, you know that?" he sighed. He drank in the white cat's scent. "Just where are you from, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Jadeclaw
Warrior
Warrior
Jadeclaw

PostSubject: Re: lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake)   lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:48 pm

"I'm out on a stroll." Jade replied, looking back at the retarded cat just in time to see it tackle Flameclaw. "What has gotten into you, cat?" He said, staring at Lifepaw as if it were the dumbest thing Jade had ever seen. Jadeclaw launched himself at Lifepaw, pushing him to the ground. "Do you need some...uh...well...help? If you know what I mean?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake)   lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:55 pm

Lifepaw cackled evilly. "You like ninja attacks?" he asked happily.
Lifepaw suddenly spat out a huge gust of air, with some mucus flying out from his nose. The stuff seemed to make him have an alergic reaction, making him sneeze.
As he began to sober, Lifepaw realised what had been happeneing. "No thanks, I don't need any help..anymore," he replied when the cat asked him a question.
"I'm never touching human stuff again," he said, groaning. Lifepaw had a bad headache, and felt like spitting up a furball. "Did I really do all that stuff?" he asked the two cats with hum
Back to top Go down
Jadeclaw
Warrior
Warrior
Jadeclaw

PostSubject: Re: lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake)   lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:09 pm

Jadeclaw frowned. "Do I like ninja-what?". Lifepaw didn't answer, and instead a wad of mucus came hurtling out of his nose and right into Jadeclaw's face.

He didn't answer Lifepaw's question, because he was too angry to do anything at all.
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

PostSubject: Re: lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake)   lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:20 pm

This was all too much for FlameClaw. Shaking the stuff off his fur, he sat down completely calmly, sheathed his claws, and burst into peals of laughter. His whole body shook and he rolled around, laughing at how stupidly Lifepaw had acted, and then how calm and quick he was to snap out of it. He flapped his paws in the air and gradually his laughter subsided to little giggles, which he soon stifled and sat up again. "Well...that was interesting." he smirked, covering his laughter with a cough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake)   lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:27 am

Well this sucks, thought Lifepaw. He knew going the the city of humans was a bad idea.
He groaned, rolling on his back. "Oh no," he said, "I hope I'll be okay for tomorrow." Tomorrow was the day he would teach coolpaw one of his vital lessons.
"I'm sorry for bothering you," said Lifepaw, after standing up, "Nice to meet you, er..what was your name again?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jadeclaw
Warrior
Warrior
Jadeclaw

PostSubject: Re: lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake)   lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:47 pm

"Nevermind who anyone's name is, because I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" Jadeclaw yelled, stillrubbing Lifepaw's snot off of his fur. He lunged at Lifepaw, with no intention of stopping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake)   lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:42 pm

"Huh?" was all Lifepaw said, he jumped to the side as Jadeclaw lunged at him, and then Lifepaw ran up a tree. He knew this territory better than Jade, so he'd have a better chance of surviving. He jumped to another tree silently, camouflaged by the snow all over the tree.
Still silent, lifepaw went to the thick branch above Jadeclaw. He Jumped on the spot, making a large drift of snow fall towards Jadeclaw that was about three times his size. He jumped to another branch, and secretly slipped into what looked like a nesting hole in the tree.

Inside was a small tunnel that weaved it's way though thick branches. The tunnel was concealed by some leaves and an abandoned nest. He didn't go into the tunnel, but stayed in the small hollow inside the tree.

OOC: by the way Jade, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Shadow, because she was thre one I actually had a chat with

And I asked shadow whether she liked ninja attacks as well, because she was the one I attacked.
Back to top Go down
Jadeclaw
Warrior
Warrior
Jadeclaw

PostSubject: Re: lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake)   lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:58 pm

Yeah that's why I said anyone.

Jadeclaw got even more angry, and exploded out of rage.

Exploded.

Big boom.

Like a grenade.

HA HA HA.
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

PostSubject: Re: lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake)   lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:32 pm

Flameclaw snickered again, simply watching, and replied, "Sorry. I don't like ninja attacks." he got up and shook off some snow that had settled on his dark back. "I'm going home. RiverClan cat, you've been out for a while too. Catch some freshki--" he didn't finish his sentence because the tabby cat seemed to explode out of anger and charged at the white cat. "Anyway..." sighed Flameclaw, flicking his tail, "See ya." he turned and began to walk back the way he had come. Looking over his shoulder, he shouted back the Lifepaw, "Don't eat human food. It's gross."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake)   lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:45 am

you exploded like a grenade?

SO you're dead.

That's nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake)   lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lifepaw takes some drugs(by mistake)
Page 1 of 1