Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RPG

This is an RPG based on the popular book series Warriors. You can join one of the clans or be a Kittypet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
DON'T REGISTER AT THIS SITE!!! THIS SITE DIED. REGISTER AT http://warriorcatsclan.forumotion.net

Receiving RiverHeart's kits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireHeart
Deputy
Deputy
FireHeart

Receiving RiverHeart's kits Empty
PostSubject: Receiving RiverHeart's kits   Receiving RiverHeart's kits Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:14 am

RiverHeart lay alone in a dark corner of the nursery. She had rolled around in some of RavenFang's loose hairs so that she smelled of WindClan and no-one would suspect her. She waited patiently for ShadowStar to bring her her kits. She was scared of the future. They're going to find out sooner or later. She thought. She was thinking about the other RiverClan and WindClan cats. She huddled into a ball, breathing hotly onto her long tail.
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

PostSubject: Re: Receiving RiverHeart's kits   Receiving RiverHeart's kits Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:19 pm

ShadowStar hissed at WindClan warriors as she stalked through the camp, lead by an apprentice. Three of the kits plodded wearily at her feet, and the smallest one was carried in Shadow's surprisingly gentle mouth. "Right in there." said the grey-pelted apprentice.

"Thank you, Cloudpaw." muttered ShadowStar. It would do her no good to be mean to a WindClan cat while in the midst of their territory. She entered the nursery and laid the kits down at Riverheart's stomach.

Sitting in front of her former Deputy, ShadowStar said, "You'll be missed by the Clan. However," she added with a sharper tone, "Don't prove disloyalty to this one by going easy on us if there is ever a war."
Back to top Go down
FireHeart
Deputy
Deputy
FireHeart

PostSubject: Re: Receiving RiverHeart's kits   Receiving RiverHeart's kits Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:17 am

RiverHeart licked her kits gently and looked up at ShadowStar. "I'll do what I can to prevent that situation from ever happening." she mewed. She cleaned herself calmly and lay down beside her four kits. "I'm sorry it led to this, Shadow, but..." she paused. "But it was the ony way."
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

PostSubject: Re: Receiving RiverHeart's kits   Receiving RiverHeart's kits Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:10 pm

ShadowStar nodded and nudged a kitten closer to its mother. "I know." she said softly, "I understand." her eyes clouded with several different emotions, but she blinked it away and flicked her tail. She looked towards the exit of the nursery.

"I should be going soon." she murmured to her friend. "We'll see each other at the next gathering, and that's pretty soon." it would be the third gathering she had been leader at in a few dawns.
Back to top Go down
FireHeart
Deputy
Deputy
FireHeart

PostSubject: Re: Receiving RiverHeart's kits   Receiving RiverHeart's kits Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:58 am

RiverHeart looked at her paws. She nodded slowly and rested her head on her paws. "I'll see you then." she mewed almost inaudibly. She closed her eyes, but felt her kits climbing over her back and trying to hide under her belly. She murmured irritatedly and settled down into a light sleep, but her active kits kept her awake throughout most of the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Receiving RiverHeart's kits   Receiving RiverHeart's kits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Receiving RiverHeart's kits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats RPG :: Windclan Territory :: WindClan Camp :: Nursery-
Jump to: