Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RPG

This is an RPG based on the popular book series Warriors. You can join one of the clans or be a Kittypet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
DON'T REGISTER AT THIS SITE!!! THIS SITE DIED. REGISTER AT http://warriorcatsclan.forumotion.net

Telling FlameClaw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackPaw

BlackPaw

Telling FlameClaw Empty
PostSubject: Telling FlameClaw   Telling FlameClaw Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:23 pm

BlackPaw took a deep breath and entered ShadowClan Main Camp. He entered the Warriors' Den, head held high. Immediatly, everyone looked up and glared at him. "I am looking for FlameClaw," he meowed to them. "I mean no harm to your clan." A single warrior approached BlackPaw cautiously. He lifted a paw slowly and pointed to the back of the den where it was dimmed. "He's over there." the warrior hissed. BlackPaw thanked him and approached his long lost brother, everyone still watching him, and peered at the dozing cat.
Back to top Go down
FlameClaw
Deputy
Deputy

Telling FlameClaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling FlameClaw   Telling FlameClaw Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:34 pm

Flameclaw was curled up, sleeping in a shadowy corner of the warriors den. The moonlight shone through a hole, illuminating the middle of the den, and Flameclaw was sleeping in the darkest corner of the den. His scarred left shoulder and flank reflected the soft light, and his marks could be seen clearly. Several small lines dashed across in all directions on his flank, and three huge parallel lines ran across his left shoulder. He stirred, hearing an unfamiliar voice and woke sharply when the distinctive rogue scent flooded his nostrils. He sprang to his feet, his head dent to avoid hitting it on the low ceiling of the den, and his hackles up. He hissed uncertainly. Although FlameClaw was kind to the members of his clan, he had a typical fierce ShadowClan personality. Some cats called it 'Black Flame' when he got super mad. Luckily he wasn't that angry just from seeing an intruder in his den. He glared into the stranger's soft eyes; his own were like daggers. "Who are you?" he growled.
Back to top Go down
BlackPaw

BlackPaw

Telling FlameClaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling FlameClaw   Telling FlameClaw Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:59 pm

BlackPaw took a deep breath and whispered "We need to go somewhere more...private." He led FlameClaw out of the den and sat down on a patch of mossy grass. "I...I have something to tell you," BlackPaw mewed. "You have a sister, don't you?" FlameClaw nodded cautiously. "And her name...is SilverWind, isn't it?" BlackPaw said. He paused. What should I say? 'Hi, I'm your brother and I tried to kill you when you were a kit'? I don't think so. BlackPaw sighed, hoping that FlameClaw would be patient.
Back to top Go down
FlameClaw
Deputy
Deputy

Telling FlameClaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling FlameClaw   Telling FlameClaw Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Flameclaw followed Blackpaw, still wary of the stranger, and sat down facing the black cat. He nodded in answer to the first question. Then he paused. "Silverwind? Um...That's the ThunderClan deputy isn't it?" he looked puzzled, and said, "I don't know her name - I was very young back then and I can't remember much about it." he brushed his paw over his muzzle, feeling the deep scars left by the BloodClan cats as they fought. He looked up at Blackpaw with his clear blue eyes. "Who are you? Why are you here? Do you know about my family?" his eyes narrowed suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
BlackPaw

BlackPaw

Telling FlameClaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling FlameClaw   Telling FlameClaw Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:01 am

"I...I just came to tell you that..." BlackPaw paused and started a different sentence. "Well, I'm BlackPaw, you see, and I just wanted to tell you that...that I'm your brother." BlackPaw paused. "Do you remember when you were just a kit and someone tried to...tried to kill you?" BlackPaw paused, hoping FlameClaw would take the hint.
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

Telling FlameClaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling FlameClaw   Telling FlameClaw Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:58 am

Flame hissed. "Yes.." he meowed warily. Blackpaw finished his sentence."I can't remember much of my past." he said, concealing the fact that he clearly remembered playing with other kits from the clans before he was taken into ShadowClan. He could also remember the fight in which he nearly died. "You...were the one who nearly killed me?" he couldn't remember any of the cats' scents or appearances from his kithood.
Back to top Go down
BlackPaw

BlackPaw

Telling FlameClaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling FlameClaw   Telling FlameClaw Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:31 pm

"Yes," BlackPaw whispered, staring hard at the ground. "I don't remember...remember why." But BlackPaw could remember his jealousy of FlameClaw's attention as clear as crystal. "It was amazing that you survived my attack. I mean, I'm 12 moons older than you!" BlackPaw tried to laugh, but it sounded more like a cough. "Look, I just thought you should know the truth. I'll leave you now. Don't expect me to come back. Goodbye, little brother." And without another word, BlackPaw turned around and began to walk away, back to SilverWind.
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

Telling FlameClaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling FlameClaw   Telling FlameClaw Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:38 pm

Flameclaw stood up and bounded after Blackpaw. "Wait!" he called, slowing to match the black cat's pace. They stopped when they neared the scent markers on the edge of ShadowClan. "I'd like to learn more about you. C'mon, we can be friends?"" he said in a hopeful voice. He didn't want to just let his own brother go without even getting to know the guy.
Back to top Go down
BlackPaw

BlackPaw

Telling FlameClaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling FlameClaw   Telling FlameClaw Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:45 pm

BlackPaw was amazed. The brother he tried to kill, although showing no definite signs of forgiveness, wanted to be friends with him. BlackPaw turned around and looked at his brother. He took a few steps closer and sat down. "Well, want do you want to know about me?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

Telling FlameClaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling FlameClaw   Telling FlameClaw Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:54 pm

Flameclaw sat down facing the black cat. "As much as you know." he joked. He looked thoughtful for a moment, then cleverly said, "As much as you'd like to tell me." he pricked his ears forward, and bent his head to lick his tawny-coloured chest-fur. His soft blue eyes glinted in the afternoon light as he looked up, licking his muzzle when finished washing.
Back to top Go down
BlackPaw

BlackPaw

Telling FlameClaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling FlameClaw   Telling FlameClaw Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:27 am

"Well, I'm not in any clan, I'm...I'm a rogue," he said. For the first time ever, he felt disappointed of his status, mainly because of the fact that his younger brother was more important that he was. "Have you been to see SilverWind lately? We can go and see her and talk with her as well."
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

Telling FlameClaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling FlameClaw   Telling FlameClaw Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:33 pm

Flameclaw nodded, listening. He thought about when he'd last seen Silverwind. "I saw her at the third Gathering." he said. "But never out of the gatherings. Sure, we've passed and exchanged glances over the borders on patrols, but no cat is close to one from another clan." he bent his head and licked his chest-fur, his blue eyes glittering.
Back to top Go down
BlackPaw

BlackPaw

Telling FlameClaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling FlameClaw   Telling FlameClaw Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:08 am

"I'm sure they will make an exception." BlackPaw said. Then he paused. "Well, for you two, anyway. No-one would want a rogue in their clan." BlackPaw lay down, head on paws. "It's hard being a rogue. But then again, no one tells you what to do." He stood up again. "Well, come on, let's go and find SilverWind and see what happens." He turned around and led FlameClaw out of the Main Camp and towards ThunderClan.
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

Telling FlameClaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling FlameClaw   Telling FlameClaw Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:42 pm

[TOPIC CLOSED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Telling FlameClaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling FlameClaw   Telling FlameClaw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Telling FlameClaw
Page 1 of 1