Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RPG

This is an RPG based on the popular book series Warriors. You can join one of the clans or be a Kittypet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
DON'T REGISTER AT THIS SITE!!! THIS SITE DIED. REGISTER AT http://warriorcatsclan.forumotion.net

Going To The Country.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Southerndingo
Apprentice
Apprentice
Southerndingo

Going To The Country. Empty
PostSubject: Going To The Country.   Going To The Country. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:01 pm

I'll be heading off to the country for about a week and possibly a couple of days. I haven't started RPing but I'll just let everyone know. Smile I'll be busy there.
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

PostSubject: Re: Going To The Country.   Going To The Country. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:03 pm

have fun! see ya
Back to top Go down
BlackPaw

BlackPaw

PostSubject: Re: Going To The Country.   Going To The Country. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:24 pm

Okay, come back soon
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
Warrior
Warrior
Hawkfire

PostSubject: Re: Going To The Country.   Going To The Country. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:47 am

Ok, see ya
Back to top Go down
Southerndingo
Apprentice
Apprentice
Southerndingo

PostSubject: Re: Going To The Country.   Going To The Country. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:15 am

Thanks guys. ;D I just arrived quite a few hours ago and had a nice time. It's great to be back home!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going To The Country.   Going To The Country. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going To The Country.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats RPG :: Feed Back :: Greetings and Departures-
Jump to: