Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RPG

This is an RPG based on the popular book series Warriors. You can join one of the clans or be a Kittypet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
DON'T REGISTER AT THIS SITE!!! THIS SITE DIED. REGISTER AT http://warriorcatsclan.forumotion.net

Aliens

Go down 
+4
BlackPaw
ShadowStar
Hawkfire
Wolfstar
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfstar
Wind Clan Leader
Wind Clan Leader
Wolfstar

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:32 pm

Don't ask.

The big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toiler cluster inside my closet.

Last edited by Wolfclaw on Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
Warrior
Warrior
Hawkfire

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:35 pm

The big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toiler cluster inside my closet.
Back to top Go down
Wolfstar
Wind Clan Leader
Wind Clan Leader
Wolfstar

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:36 pm

The big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toiler cluster inside my closet.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
Warrior
Warrior
Hawkfire

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:38 pm

The big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toiler cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet.
Back to top Go down
Wolfstar
Wind Clan Leader
Wind Clan Leader
Wolfstar

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:38 pm

The laughing big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toiler cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
Warrior
Warrior
Hawkfire

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:39 pm

The laughing big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toiler cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet.
Back to top Go down
Wolfstar
Wind Clan Leader
Wind Clan Leader
Wolfstar

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:40 pm

The laughing strawberry-eating big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toiler cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
Warrior
Warrior
Hawkfire

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:43 pm

The laughing drunken strawberry-eating big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toiler cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet.
Back to top Go down
Wolfstar
Wind Clan Leader
Wind Clan Leader
Wolfstar

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:45 pm

The laughing drunken strawberry-eating book-reading big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toiler cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
Warrior
Warrior
Hawkfire

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:50 pm

The laughing drunken strawberry-eating book-reading big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toiler cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfstar
Wind Clan Leader
Wind Clan Leader
Wolfstar

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:51 pm

The laughing drunken strawberry-eating book-reading big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toiler cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
Warrior
Warrior
Hawkfire

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:55 pm

The laughing drunken strawberry-eating book-reading big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toiler cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils.
Back to top Go down
Wolfstar
Wind Clan Leader
Wind Clan Leader
Wolfstar

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:56 pm

The laughing drunken strawberry-eating book-reading head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toiler cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
Warrior
Warrior
Hawkfire

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:02 pm

The laughing drunken strawberry-eating book-reading bloated head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom. Then another army of laughing drunken strawberry-eating book-reading head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons took over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom too.
Back to top Go down
Wolfstar
Wind Clan Leader
Wind Clan Leader
Wolfstar

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:04 pm

The laughing drunken strawberry-eating cow-frying eye-popping basketball-bouncing book-reading bloated head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom. Then another army of laughing drunken strawberry-eating cow-frying eye-popping basketball-bouncing book-reading head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons took over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom too.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
Warrior
Warrior
Hawkfire

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:07 pm

The laughing drunken strawberry-eating cow-frying eye-popping basketball-bouncing book-reading bloated head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom. Then another army of laughing drunken strawberry-eating purple cow-frying orange eye-popping basketball-bouncing book-reading head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons took over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom too.
Back to top Go down
Wolfstar
Wind Clan Leader
Wind Clan Leader
Wolfstar

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:10 pm

The laughing drunken strawberry-eating arm-raising thinking cow-frying eye-popping basketball-bouncing book-reading bloated head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom. Then another army of laughing drunken arm-raising thinking strawberry-eating purple cow-frying orange eye-popping basketball-bouncing book-reading head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons took over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom too.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
Warrior
Warrior
Hawkfire

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:14 pm

The laughing drunken strawberry-eating arm-raising thinking purple cow-frying eye-popping basketball-bouncing book-reading bloated head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom. Then another army of laughing drunken arm-raising thinking strawberry-eating purple cow-frying orange eye-popping basketball-bouncing book-reading bloated head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons took over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom too and then became dandelion-obsessed Cheetos.
Back to top Go down
Wolfstar
Wind Clan Leader
Wind Clan Leader
Wolfstar

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:16 pm

The laughing drunken crown-wearing jestering pale-faced bouncing strawberry-eating arm-raising thinking purple cow-frying eye-popping basketball-bouncing book-reading bloated head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom. Then another army of laughing drunken arm-raising thinking strawberry-eating purple cow-frying orange eye-popping basketball-bouncing book-reading bloated head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons took over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom too and then became dandelion-obsessed Cheetos with corn mush for brains.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
Warrior
Warrior
Hawkfire

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:17 pm

The laughing drunken crown-wearing jestering pale-faced bouncing strawberry-eating arm-raising thinking purple cow-frying eye-popping basketball-bouncing book-reading bloated head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom. Then another army of laughing drunken arm-raising thinking strawberry-eating purple cow-frying orange eye-popping basketball-bouncing book-reading bloated head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons took over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom too and then became dandelion-obsessed Cheetos with corn mush for brains and lumps of licorice for ears.
Back to top Go down
Wolfstar
Wind Clan Leader
Wind Clan Leader
Wolfstar

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:18 pm

The laughing drunken crown-wearing jestering pale-faced bouncing strawberry-eating arm-raising thinking purple cow-frying eye-popping basketball-bouncing book-reading bloated head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom. Then another army of laughing drunken arm-raising thinking strawberry-eating purple cow-frying orange eye-popping basketball-bouncing book-reading bloated head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons took over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom too and then became dandelion-obsessed Cheetos with corn mush for brains and lumps of licorice for ears as well as striped green wings on their butts.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
Warrior
Warrior
Hawkfire

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:22 pm

The laughing drunken crown-wearing jestering pale-faced bouncing strawberry-eating arm-raising thinking purple cow-frying eye-popping basketball-bouncing book-reading bloated head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom. Then another army of laughing drunken arm-raising thinking strawberry-eating purple cow-frying orange eye-popping basketball-bouncing book-reading bloated head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons took over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom too and then became dandelion-obsessed Cheetos with corn mush for brains and lumps of licorice for ears as well as striped red and green wings on their butts.
Back to top Go down
Wolfstar
Wind Clan Leader
Wind Clan Leader
Wolfstar

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:23 pm

The laughing drunken crown-wearing jestering pale-faced bouncing strawberry-eating arm-raising thinking purple cow-frying eye-popping basketball-bouncing book-reading bloated head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom. Then another army of laughing drunken arm-raising thinking strawberry-eating purple cow-frying orange eye-popping basketball-bouncing book-reading bloated head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons took over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom too and then became dandelion-obsessed Cheetos with corn mush for brains and lumps of licorice for ears as well as striped red and green wings on their butts and a big gray trunk where each of their eyes should be.
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:03 pm

The laughing drunken crown-wearing jestering pale-faced bouncing strawberry-eating arm-raising thinking purple cow-frying eye-popping basketball-bouncing book-reading bloated head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the crazy whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom. Then another army of laughing hysterically drunken arm-raising thinking-about-absolutely-nothing strawberry-eating purple cow-frying orange-haired eye-popping basketball-bouncing book-reading bloated head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons took over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue-green cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom too and then became dandelion-obsessed Cheetos with corn mush for brains and lumps of licorice for ears as well as striped red and green wings on their butts and a big gray trunk where each of their eyes should be. They also had big white tonails that broke off and they used them as blunt knives and threw them from their tiny banana-shaped hands with green fingers.
Back to top Go down
Wolfstar
Wind Clan Leader
Wind Clan Leader
Wolfstar

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:19 pm

The laughing drunken crown-wearing jestering pale-faced bouncing sign-waving head-shaking strawberry-eating head-shaking arm-raising thinking purple cow-frying eye-popping basketball-bouncing book-reading bloated head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons take over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the crazy whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom. Then another army of laughing hysterically drunken arm-raising thinking-about-absolutely-nothing sign-waving head-shaking strawberry-eating eye-patch wearing purple cow-frying orange-haired eye-popping basketball-bouncing book-reading bloated head-scratching big-eyed red-eared flat-footed potato-toed sausage fingered blue-violet sweater-wearing tap-dancing magic wand-waving fat deflated balloon animal aliens with giant green rapid-fire laser cannons took over the Pink bubble gum World of the cherry Twizzler galaxy in the toilet cluster inside the whoop-de-doo universe inside my closet and then they sneezed blue-green cheese from their hypnotizing waffle-shaped nostrils of doom too and then became dandelion-obsessed Cheetos with corn mush for brains and lumps of licorice for ears as well as striped red and green wings on their butts and a big gray trunk where each of their eyes should be. They also had big white tonails that broke off and they used them as blunt knives and threw them from their tiny banana-shaped hands with green fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aliens
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats RPG :: General :: Chat/Spam-
Jump to: