Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RPG

This is an RPG based on the popular book series Warriors. You can join one of the clans or be a Kittypet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
DON'T REGISTER AT THIS SITE!!! THIS SITE DIED. REGISTER AT http://warriorcatsclan.forumotion.net

Character Creation

Go down 
+4
Southerndingo
BloodStorm
MossFire
Goldflare
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldflare

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:54 pm

Name: Goldflare
Clan: ThunderClan

Looks: Goldish coloured fur, Light blue eyes, Average sized cat.
Personality: Playful,
Birth: Born in ThunderClan.

History: Goldflare was born in ThunderClan from his mother, Suncloud and father, Moonshine.
He was apprenticed by a warrior named Hollyfreeze. He was named a Warrior a few moons ago.

RP Sample: Goldflare sat on Snakerocks, listening to the gentle sound of moving water, "This is nice" He thought,
Water splashed on his face, "Who did that?" He sat up wiping the water off with his paws. That was when he saw the a cat in the river.
He could smell the Riverclan scent, "That cat is part of Riverclan, nor of any of the clans around here" He thought.
"Be careful of what you do" said the cat as he dived down underwater. Goldflare rushed over to see that the cat was gone.
Back to top Go down
MossFire
Wind Clan Leader
Wind Clan Leader
MossFire

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:51 am

I'm not sure if I am allowed to approve of this or not.
If I am, then it's approved.
Back to top Go down
BloodStorm

BloodStorm

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:54 am

Okay.
Approved.
Back to top Go down
Southerndingo
Apprentice
Apprentice
Southerndingo

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:02 am

Hello, my name is Southerndingo. I stumbled upon your RPG site and I'm kind of glad we don't have so many people here! I'll just skip right to my character.

Name: Cometpaw.
Clan: Windclan.
Appearance: Chocolate brown. Deep green eyes. The size you'd expect an apprentice to be but just a tad smaller.
History: Daughter of two cats. Ashthorn and Foxeye. Her parents were murdered in a battle quite a few moons ago.
RPG Sample: Cometpaw sat on a tuft of dead grass and sighed. Like the others said, I've got to let it go. Every day I seem to be reminded of them. In my reflection and personality. I've just got to put my past behind ... and look to the future.
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:41 am

Southerndingo you're not allowed to post your application on another persons. Make a new topic and post your app there. on the top left of the forum, click on the little button saying 'post new topic'.

( your RP sample needs to be longer, and, if possible, pm some of the windclan warriors - Ravenfang, Frostclaw, MossStar, Wolfcla, and get onbe of them to be your cats mentor.)
Back to top Go down
Redstar
Shadow Clan Warrior
Shadow Clan Warrior
Redstar

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:46 am

Plus, you might not want to be Windclan. They already have the most members.
Back to top Go down
Wolfstar
Wind Clan Leader
Wind Clan Leader
Wolfstar

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:20 pm

Don't listen to him.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
Warrior
Warrior
Hawkfire

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:41 pm

Be thunderclan! You like Electrode, so it makes sense that you should join Thunderclan!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Creation
Page 1 of 1