Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RPG

This is an RPG based on the popular book series Warriors. You can join one of the clans or be a Kittypet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
DON'T REGISTER AT THIS SITE!!! THIS SITE DIED. REGISTER AT http://warriorcatsclan.forumotion.net

Something Doesn't Feel Right...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WhiteStar
Thunder Clan Leader
Thunder Clan Leader
WhiteStar

Something Doesn't Feel Right... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right...   Something Doesn't Feel Right... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:51 am

WhiteStar's eyes flickered open leaving the StarClan ceremony with a hint of fright in his eyes. He had lost a life. Apparently the twoleg had kicked him hard enough to injure his insides that bad. He slowly staggered to his feet feeling rejouvenated. "Greetings Shadowfang...and ScarFire." he mewed, scratching some moss off of his ear with his front paw. The white tom padded forward and out of the nursery to meet the two cats.

He turned towards ShadowFang dipping his head. "Thank you." he meowed, raising his head back up. "I will have to be going now. My clan might be worried." he said, padding towards the camp exit flicking his tail as a signal for ScarFire to follow. They were in RiverClan territory and some of the cats might be hostile to see two ThunderClan cats in their territory.
Back to top Go down
FireHeart
Deputy
Deputy
FireHeart

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right...   Something Doesn't Feel Right... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:16 pm

RiverHeart saw WhiteStar wake up. "Are you feeling okay?" she asked. "It was me that brought you here, but it was ShadowFang that identified you. Thank you for coming to the kits' aid."

WhiteStar announced that he had to leave. RiverHeart nodded understandingly. "Stay well," she said and turned around, heading back for the clan.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
Warrior
Warrior
Hawkfire

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right...   Something Doesn't Feel Right... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:33 pm

The two padded on until back onto Thunderclan territory, when Hawkfire broke the silence. "I guess I overreacted a little back there. My bad." he said.

They were well off Riverclan territory when suddenly a wave of acrid scents filled Hawkfire's nose. "Twolegs!" he yowled. And worst of all, it was coming from Fourtrees. Without waiting for Whitestar's reaction, Hawkfire charged through the underbrush and to Fourtrees. He shouted to Whitestar,"Go on without me! I'm too big and too slow. You're much faster!" Hawkfire panted. Speed was definitely not his strong point. But they weren't far from Fourtrees, and Hawkfire skid to a halt once he saw what was going on. A large Twoleg was right beside Fourtrees, with a tool in his hand. The twoleg swung the tool at Fourtrees, making a huge cut. He did it again and again, making the cut ever wider. "Whitestar!" Hawkfire said. "What do we do?"
Back to top Go down
WhiteStar
Thunder Clan Leader
Thunder Clan Leader
WhiteStar

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right...   Something Doesn't Feel Right... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:16 pm

'StarClan help us...' WhiteStar thought shaking his head regaining thought. "Go back to the clan and get help!" he shouted, running at the twoleg with the tool and launching at his face and with a few quick swats the twolegs face became covered with blood. He threw the tool at WhiteStar but WhiteStar lept out of the way just missing it. A few more twolegs came and now there were four but the first left making it three. They started to make wierd noises that he couldn't understand and slowly walked towards him with his arms held out.

"Idiot..." WhiteStar meowed silently swatting the twoleg across the face and leaping onto the next and swatting him too before getting knocked a few feet away. "I hope help comes soon..." WhiteStar murmered, staggering to his limbs. 'RiverClan should surely hear the racket and come to the aid of StarClan...shouldn't they?' he thought, trying to comfort himself while dodging the swinging backpaws of the twolegs.
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right...   Something Doesn't Feel Right... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:58 am

"I'm going out of the camp for a while." Shadow muttered to Riverheart. She trotted out of sight.

Shadow suddenly burst through the reeds. "Trouble. At fourtrees." she panted to Riverheart, before whirling round and darting rapidly towards the Fourtrees again. When she got there, a terrible sight met her eyes. A twoleg had started cutting the sacred trees, and Whitestar was fighting three twolegs at once, alone.

Hissing dangerously, Shadowfang launched herself at the nearest twoleg, clawing and tearing at his face. Blood speckled her coat, and she skillfully dodged a blow from a second twoleg, who ended up hitting his companion in his face. The twoleg she was attacking managed to hold her by the scruff of the neck in his huge, sweaty man-paw. She yowled and twisted, sinking her sharp fangs into his hand. He let go, and she dodged around their legs, picking her next target.

Last edited by Shadowfang on Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
Warrior
Warrior
Hawkfire

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right...   Something Doesn't Feel Right... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:54 pm

Hawkfire was running as fast as he could, through the forest and toward the Thunderclan camp. As he raced into the sandy hollow, Hawkfire had to leap over an apprentice and her mentor. He burst into the Thunderclan main entrance and yelled,"The twolegs are destroying Fourtrees! Everyone who's capable to fight come and help defend!" As the cats rallied, Hawkfire shouted, "Let's go! We have no time to lose!" He turned and lead the group of Thunderclan cats through the forest and back to Fourtrees. "Starclan help us all..." Hawkfire thought as he ran through the bushes, tackling the nearest Twoleg.
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right...   Something Doesn't Feel Right... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:05 pm

all fighting should now be posted in 'Alone to rest' at fourtrees
Back to top Go down
WhiteStar
Thunder Clan Leader
Thunder Clan Leader
WhiteStar

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right...   Something Doesn't Feel Right... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:30 pm

((No, this topic will be continued here.))
Soon the area was filled with cats and the twolegs ran off, some crying. WhiteStar let out a yowl of victory as he lept across towards HawkFire. "Good job. Without you Fourtrees would probably by demolished." he mewed, touching noses with the warrior and walked towards ThunderClan camp. "ThunderClan! Return to camp." he meowed, leading the warriors back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
Warrior
Warrior
Hawkfire

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right...   Something Doesn't Feel Right... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:44 pm

"That could of turned out much worse." Hawkfire panted, back at the camp. "We could've lost Fourtrees." he said, right before gulping down a plump mouse. "Mmm...tasty. But I noticed something back there." Hawkfire announced, glancing at Whitestar. "I didn't see Silverwind anywhere. And I still don't see her now."
Back to top Go down
fawnpool90

fawnpool90

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right...   Something Doesn't Feel Right... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:14 pm

Fawnpool came in the camp clearing, with her brown tabby fur glittering in the sun.
"Crystalpaw, time to go on patrol!" she yeled to the white she-cat. The 7-moon apprentice got up and ran twords her mentor. "Wich patrol are going on today? asked Crystalpaw.
"Shadowstar told us that Brightflame will choose who goes on border patrol and she choosed us." she said to her apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
Warrior
Warrior
Hawkfire

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right...   Something Doesn't Feel Right... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:50 pm

The site is dead....XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Doesn't Feel Right...   Something Doesn't Feel Right... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Doesn't Feel Right...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats RPG :: Riverclan Territory :: RiverClan Camp :: Warriors Den-
Jump to: