Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RPG

This is an RPG based on the popular book series Warriors. You can join one of the clans or be a Kittypet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
DON'T REGISTER AT THIS SITE!!! THIS SITE DIED. REGISTER AT http://warriorcatsclan.forumotion.net

Dog Site - Pedigrees Vs Mongrels

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

Dog Site - Pedigrees Vs Mongrels Empty
PostSubject: Dog Site - Pedigrees Vs Mongrels   Dog Site - Pedigrees Vs Mongrels Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Dog Site - Pedigrees Vs Mongrels PedigreeVsMongrelpic-1

Pedigree vs Mongrel

Has a Simple Plot to follow, New members start off with Dog characters and can soon earn Bones to play foxes, hybrids and even Wolves! Its still a new site with plenty happening, your characters can kill, plot and fall in love all on the same thread. We are also listening to your ideas for a Plot or you can just RP like there is no Plot at all.

Hope to see you there soon:
http://www.pedigreevsmongrel.proboards.com/

It's a really fun site, but a little slow at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
Warrior
Warrior
Hawkfire

PostSubject: Re: Dog Site - Pedigrees Vs Mongrels   Dog Site - Pedigrees Vs Mongrels Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:40 pm

wowzerz are you an admin there?
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

PostSubject: Re: Dog Site - Pedigrees Vs Mongrels   Dog Site - Pedigrees Vs Mongrels Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:55 pm

No, unfortunately not >< i need to build up a reputation =D (i'm kinda new there lol)
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
Warrior
Warrior
Hawkfire

PostSubject: Re: Dog Site - Pedigrees Vs Mongrels   Dog Site - Pedigrees Vs Mongrels Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:45 pm

Unfortunately I can't join cuz my email isn't working the way it should.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dog Site - Pedigrees Vs Mongrels   Dog Site - Pedigrees Vs Mongrels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dog Site - Pedigrees Vs Mongrels
Page 1 of 1