Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats RPG

This is an RPG based on the popular book series Warriors. You can join one of the clans or be a Kittypet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal
DON'T REGISTER AT THIS SITE!!! THIS SITE DIED. REGISTER AT http://warriorcatsclan.forumotion.net

PLEASE READ!!! bad news for Wolves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkfire
Warrior
Warrior
Hawkfire

PLEASE READ!!! bad news for Wolves Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ!!! bad news for Wolves   PLEASE READ!!! bad news for Wolves Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:27 pm

I would put this in announcements, but only admins can post there. These are many forwarded messages, I've sent this to many friends in order to try to stop this. These videos contain bloody violence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://news.deviantart.com/article/73650/

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?video=fur_farm&Player=wm&speed=med

Please sign and forward to all your contacts - this has to be stopped!!!

I explain the process below:

With a hidden camera, animals were filmed being SKINNED ALIVE!!! They say it's done to get a more perfect ''cut''; afterwards the carcasses are tossed into a pile, still alive, and for up to 10 minutes you can see their hearts still beating, in agony, their eyes still blinking, and the puppies''s little paws still shaking. There was one pup, that still lifted his head and gazed at the camera with bloodied eyes.
If you don't care to see the video, please sign and forward to your friends: this monstrosity has to be stopped, we have to act!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm on a few other forums that have taken this into consideration, and want this to stop.
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!! bad news for Wolves   PLEASE READ!!! bad news for Wolves Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:00 pm

my gosh. that is the worst thing i have ever seen in my entire life. They should at least be killed quickly first.

How can i help?
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
Warrior
Warrior
Hawkfire

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!! bad news for Wolves   PLEASE READ!!! bad news for Wolves Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:15 pm

This sucks. The hunting has already begun, at least 20 wolves are already dead, including a famous Yellowstone wolf named Limpy. She was shot three times, and her pack mates could be heard mourning all night. I would post the picture of Limpy, but it's too gruesome. And NO, Limpy was NOT harming livestock, she was NOT past her boundaries, and she was NOT bothering anybody.

One of my friends made an offical site, with a petition for users to sign. Guests can post there, you don't need to register or anything. And yes, it's by forumotion, but it's offical and that's what matters.

The site is http://savethewolves.forumotion.net/what-you-can-do-to-help-f3/the-petition-t4.htm.

You can also donate to an organization created in order to try and stop the decision to hunt wolves. I'm still trying to find a site where you can donate online.
Back to top Go down
Wolfstar
Wind Clan Leader
Wind Clan Leader
Wolfstar

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!! bad news for Wolves   PLEASE READ!!! bad news for Wolves Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:38 pm

ShadowStar wrote:
They should at least be killed quickly first.

NO, they should not be killed at all.
Back to top Go down
ShadowStar
River Clan Leader
River Clan Leader
ShadowStar

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!! bad news for Wolves   PLEASE READ!!! bad news for Wolves Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:59 pm

yeah...It takes about 15 times more energy to make a real fur coat than a faux fur coat - do they just enjoy killing?!

I signed the petition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!! bad news for Wolves   PLEASE READ!!! bad news for Wolves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ!!! bad news for Wolves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats RPG :: General :: Chat/Spam-
Jump to: